Terms of online sales futureproject.com.pl
I. General conditions
1. These Regulations defines the rules for the use of the online store available at futureproject.com.pl. The owner of online store futureproject.com.pl (hereinafter Shop) is Future Project Jacek Zorek street Jerzego Bajana 66/17, 54-129 Wroclaw, Poland.
2. The offer is directed to individuals not engaged in economic activity (Consumer) and individuals engaged in business on their own account, is registered in the business register (Entrepreneur), as well as legal persons appearing in the National Court Register.
3. Sold by the store products are computer programs.
II. Placing an order to purchase goods
1. Procurement of goods can be made 7 days a week, 24 hours / day by e-mail. Purchaser is obliged when ordering to specify in the order form the data needed for its implementation, i.e.: name and address, and phone number and e-mail address and social security number in order to allow confirmation of the order.
2. After ordering the Employer receives from the Store confirmation email to the email address provided in the order form.
3. Shop proceed to perform the contract at the moment: the moment of posting the cash in your account store, or confirmation by the Employer of the transfer. Purchaser shall pay for your order through the system Dotpay or directly into a bank account Store.
4. After completing the order, the Purchaser Shop sends the information via e-mail includes a link to download the purchased program.
5. In the case of an order in the Store and the lack of posting payments on Store's bank account within 3 working days from the date of the order, it is automatically canceled.
III. Methods of payment for the purchase of goods
Payment for the goods ordered together with added delivery costs Purchaser may pay: bank transfer - directly to the bank account Store: 98 1050 1575 1000 0091 0603 2643 in the bank ING Bank Śląskior through the system Dotpay.
IV. Moment purchase contract goods ordered
1.The purchase contract is concluded at the time of confirmation by the Purchaser an order made after filling out an order form of goods (acceptance of an offer to buy goods).
2. Place of the Contract is the seat of the company. Upon conclusion of the contract the rights and obligations of the store and the Purchaser shall be governed by the law.
V. Complaints of purchased goods
1. In the case of product defects, the Purchaser shall have the right to lodge a complaint of purchased goods to the address of the store: George Bajana 66/17 54-129 Wrocław or by email: email@example.com
2. When considering complaints are valid return policy set out in the Act of 30 May 2014. On consumer rights (Dz. U. 2014, poz. 827).
VI. Termination of the contract of purchase and return of goods
1. Under Article. 27 of the Act of 30 May 2014. On the rights of the consumer: The consumer who concluded at a distance or away from business premises, may within 14 days to withdraw from it without giving any reason. To comply with the deadline, you must send a statement of withdrawal from the contract to the address of the store (ul. Jerzego Bajana 66/17, 54-129 Wroclaw) before a specified date.
2. In the event of cancellation by the Purchaser from the contract, the contract is considered void and the Purchaser being a natural person does not carry out economic activities are exempted from any obligations.
3. In the event of cancellation or positive response to the complaint, both the store and the Purchaser shall be obliged to pay our intact what one another witness. Refund of benefits (including the purchase price of the program) should take place immediately, not later than fourteen days.
VII. The protection of personal data and registration in the Shop
The personal data given by the Purchaser on the order form is used by the shop only for purposes related to the contract to buy the goods and possible complaints. Shop Owner is committed to protection of personal data Employer, who gave his consent to the processing of their personal data for the purposes of the transaction of purchase and has the right to access these data, change them, or request removal from the database Store.
VIII. Final Provisions
1. Any changes in the sales of goods presented on the Store, ie. The withdrawal of goods from the sales, commodity prices, dismissing promotional and sales or conducting them changes, changes in the price list of items The shop only after informing the Purchaser, the order is in progress and after expressing his consent for their performance in relation to the ordered goods.
2. Any amendments to the Regulations will be indicated in a clear and published on the store in advance. However, they will not affect the rights and obligations of the store and the Purchaser on the completed transactions or orders which are in progress. The competent court to settle the dispute between the Shop and the customer is the court of competent jurisdiction and locally in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
Wroclaw, December 2016